Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day.

Celebrated the advanced Valentines' Day with you today in town. Nothing special, just the usual shopping and crapping around just that we spent more on eating. Days like these I am more than just thankful to God for being able to spend it with you, quality time, just the two of us. Thank you for being impulsive so that I can get the things I want(not very good actually, don't make it a habit). Thank you for tolerating my never ending tantrums and mood swings(although sometimes you cannot take it either). Thank you for the Salvatore Ferragamo wallet you got for me. I hope you love what I got for you today as well. I've got so much to thank you for that if I really type them down, it'll take me ages.

Just know that I appreciate you and love you for who you are although sometimes I wish your temper isn't that bad.

To more memories, laughter, nonsense and tears, Happy Valentine's Day and I love you, xx




Please help to click on the ads if it appears, thank you! ^^