Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sick Alicia.

Days like this I wish I can be sick everyday, or rather I wish that you will be like this every single day. Thank you for making me feel so loved this whole while even through the ups and downs.

On a side note, I need to start taking care of this healthy body God has provided me with before it goes out of hand. I suspect what happened today is a punishment.

Visited the Art Stage at Marina Bay Sands today with Sean and Edmund. Thanks for the VIP tickets, Sean! The art pieces were totally stunning! I was so reluctant to head to the exhibition when they first told me about it. Never thought that I'd like and appreciate stuffs like that. I personally like a few art pieces there! :) chilled at the VIP lounge after that and was served chocolates, fondue, and champagne.

Wanted to head back to Tampines after that cos they wanted to go to Safra but I fainted halfway. Err. Thanks for taking care of me and sorry for the trouble, both of you! ;) I should be fine already.

And I shall hit the sacks now before I fall sick again! :/ I'll be back!!

One of the art pieces I like!

Another one! It's actually 3D if you see it in real life.


Champagne and chocs in VIP lounge.


Ignoring me~

Please help to click on the ads if it appears, thank you! ^^