Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Full Time.

Just back here to update this little space a bit.

It was my first day of work in the event company today. 2nd full time job in 21 years. Did not do a lot as it was only my first day but it was a very very long day, more than 12hours! Two meetings but one of it was informal. Supervized the installation of stickers at Sim Lim Square and Funan early(9am) in the morning, headed back to office, lunched and two meetings(one with client and another one with the team). Glad to have made more friends! Only got home at 11pm, thank God for cabs!!! Looking forward to start officially next Monday.

Pretty sure I will gain a lot of experience and exposure via this job. I will and need do my best!!! On the other hand, I am going to go back to school soon(I hope). Heh.

Sleep time now, good night!!!
 
Please help to click on the ads if it appears, thank you! ^^