Friday, December 14, 2012

Last few days of 2012.

17 more days to the end of 2012 and what have I achieved? Nothing. My 2012 New Year resolutions like, picking up piano again, go running more, etc, failed. I should try to lower my expectations of 2013. Nevertheless, I still want to thank God for every single thing that happened this year.

Haven't been exercising these few months, omg. I need to go back to exercising again. Gaining weight is free, tsk. Where are all my exercising buddiessssss? :(

Working part-time at Kiehl's now. Kinda love working there cos of the people but I hate standing the whole day. I shall persevere! So many products to get familiarized with, how now brown cow?

Anyway 12.12.12 just passed two days ago. Many people sorta went crazy over it cos it only comes once in a millennium. I did not really do much on that day but only went to town with E for some shopping and good food. We bought for each other advanced Christmas gifts! :) I love days like thissssss~ not having to worry about anything or anyone.

Time to meet up with friends who mean something this Christmas! Or rather before the year ends! :D

Till then, xoxo


Please help to click on the ads if it appears, thank you! ^^